General In-Game Rules
Proof should be provided when reporting cases on any of these rules. Ban lengths will be determined by the severity of the case and/or infraction history.
If you have any questions about an infaction you have recieved, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or through our Discord.
Inappropriate conversations, as well as NSFW chat, is prohibited. This includes, but is not limited to: political campaigning, discriminating against one’s race or religion, circumventing the filter to say blacklisted words (filter evasion), and general NSFW chat inappropriate for a family friendly setting.
- Additionally, the use of NSFW or inappropriate language in Toon names is also prohibited. Corporate Clash reserves the right to take action on any user who intentionally submit inappropriate names.
- Excessive spamming is prohibited. This includes, but is not limited to: intentionally annoying other users by spamming the same/similar words or phrases, abusing the filter to create abnormally large SpeedChat+ bubbles. As a temporary solution, you can ignore the Toon in question.
- Bullying and harassment of other users is not allowed. This includes, but is not limited to: name-calling, stalking and disruption of gameplay.
- Intentionally sabotaging gameplay for other users is not allowed. This includes:
- Making choices in battle with the intention of causing other users to go sad, commonly referred to as greening.
- Purposefully going inactive during battles. This includes, but is not limited to: lack of group consent when going inactive (regardless of how many toons you are running), or idling without communicating to a group you had to step away.
- Purposefully disconnecting from a boss battle without the consent of the majority of the group.
- Intentionally finishing a cog facility before other members of your group, hence denying them progress towards their promotion.
- While exploits are ultimately the responsibility of the Corporate Clash Crew, the use of glitches or exploits to disrupt the gameplay of others or grant an unfair advantage is prohibited. Those found to be performing glitches or exploits that can reset districts, or cause mass crashes may be subject to termination.
- If you would like to contact a staff member about your in-game infraction, please email our Support Team at email@example.com. Please do not discuss your infractions with any staff in-game.
- Attempting to impersonate a staff member is prohibited. Make sure to look out for the verified staff emblem.
Account and Security
The distribution of personally identifiable information is prohibited. This includes, but is not limited to: full name, address, e-mail, phone number, where you’re attending school, the city you live in, or any other personal information that could give another user details on your location. Additionally, this also includes social media handles, including but not limited to: Instagram, Snapchat, Discord, Reddit, or any other social media outlet.
The use of third-party software is prohibited, with the exception of multi-toon controllers. This includes, but is not limited to, fishing and doodle training macros, and Keep Alive.
The buying and selling of Corporate Clash accounts is prohibited. Corporate Clash reserves the right to ban any account that is in the process of being exchanged for money. If an account listing has been found, Corporate Clash reserves the right to ban the account.
Any attempt to access another user’s account without consent is prohibited.
Any attempt to access staff-only tools or information is prohibited.
Corporate Clash reserves the right to ban any suspected account for ban evasion. Ban evasion applies to accounts that are IP banned, or a more severe permanent ban placed on the account.
The owner of an account is responsible for any actions taken on the respective account.
- Account owner is defined as the owner of the Email associated with the account.
- In the event that a user is locked out of an account, Corporate Clash will only restore ownership to the account owner.
- Users share their accounts at their own risk. Corporate Clash claims no responsibility for loss of toons or accounts due to consensually sharing account details with others.
- Account help or information will only be provided if the email registered to the account has been used to contact Corporate Clash.
The connection of unofficial clients to Corporate Clash servers is not allowed.
The distribution of malicious software to other users is prohibited.
- The advertisement of malicious software via any in-game or social media medium is prohibited.
- Toon restoration will only be considered if the following conditions are met
- ToonStep must be enabled before the time of deletion
- Recovery requests are only available for 60 days from the time of deletion
- Only one toon recovery will be granted per account
- Toon recoveries may take up to 30 days to process once accepted.