|MacOS Version||Production Year|
|MacOS 10.13 High Sierra||Early 2016 or newer|
|Required:||MacOS 10.12 Sierra||Late 2014 or newer|
Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
|Recommended:||Windows 10 64-bit||Quad-Core processor or better||6 GB||Dedicated graphics card with 1GB Graphics Memory|
|Required:||Windows 7 64-bit||Dual-Core processor||4 GB||Intel Integrated Graphics with 512MB Graphics Memory|
Release NotesPast Releases
Break The Law: Phase One/Halloween
- Elphabat has new clothing and accessories to check out!
- Fix issues with props in the Lawbot HQ Courtyard not cleaning up properly.
- Fix multiple crashes involving the Pumpkin Head cheesy effects.
- The secret boss fight will now award an exclusive nameplate and background for your toon's T.A.P.!
- Instances were tweaked to be more smooth.
- Toons will no longer dance twice in a row, instead, after the fight is completed, the reward display is immediately displayed.
- Slight tweaks to a couple of introductory cutscenes.
- Fixed issue with Department EXP bar hiding and showing from other toons interacting with seltzers and golf spots in the CEO seltzer round.
- The Department EXP bar will no longer be stuck on screen after going sad in a boss battle.
- Fixed several clipping issues with the T.A.P. GUI and District picker in the main menu.
- Fixed incorrect message when reaching Department level 20.
- Fixed issues with materials not hiding properly when fishing.
- You can no longer get soft-locked by being sad in Acorn Acres Minigames.