|MacOS Version||Machine Production Year|
|MacOS 10.15 Catalina||Early 2016 or newer|
|Required:||MacOS 10.15 Catalina||Late 2014 or newer|
You can find your production year by going to "About This Mac", see HT201581.
|Recommended:||Windows 10 64-bit||Quad-Core processor or better||8 GB||Dedicated graphics card with 2GB Graphics Memory or more|
|Required:||Windows 7 64-bit||Dual-Core processor||4 GB||Intel Integrated Graphics|
A 64-bit machine and operating system is required to play Toontown: Corporate Clash.
Release NotesPast Releases
- Increased the quality of some of the in-game fonts.
- In addition, most fonts have been switched to use TrueType format (.ttf), allowing for easy font customization in content packs!
- All of the fonts that Toontown currently uses can be found in phase_3/fonts.
- Added flexibility support for content packs that use .rgb/.jpg textures.
- This allows for content packs that lost support in our .png conversion prior to v1.1 to work once again!
- Adjusted the name of one of the shops on Twilight Terrace.
- Adjusted the text-scaling for SOS names in the battle GUI.
- The conveyor belt in the C.E.O. now has a sound effect!
- Fixed animation stuttering in the Match Toon trolley game.
- Fixed an issue with Lure-boosting SOS that could cause 1 extra knockback damage.
- Potentially fixed an issue where new Toons could get caught on Mata Hairy's dialogue in the Toontorial.
- Potentially fixed an issue where tables in the C.E.O. could be crushed without him touching them.
- Fixed an issue where Toons could have duplicate phones and Jellybean Banks at their estate via the attic.
- Fixed an issue where the Trolley Cannon Game controls wouldn't update if controls were changed in the same game session.
- Fixed movie errors when several Zaps were used in one turn.
- Fixed a logic error causing several Zaps to not apply damage properly in one turn.
- Fixed some typos.