|MacOS Version||Machine Production Year|
|MacOS 10.15 Catalina||Early 2016 or newer|
|Required:||MacOS 10.15 Catalina||Late 2014 or newer|
You can find your production year by going to "About This Mac", see HT201581.
|Recommended:||Windows 10 64-bit||Quad-Core processor or better||8 GB||Dedicated graphics card with 2GB Graphics Memory or more|
|Required:||Windows 7 64-bit||Dual-Core processor||4 GB||Intel Integrated Graphics|
A 64-bit machine and operating system is required to play Corporate Clash.
Release NotesPast Releases
- Updated the visuals of the Laff Meter and tweak various positionings on some species.
- Tweaked positions of population text on the District Page.
- Fixed a district reset related to Fish Bingo.
- Fixed a crash related to invalid Display options.
- Fixed an issue that would cause some Privacy options to not save correctly.
- Fixed an issue with laser puzzles that would sometimes cause them to not cycle correctly if multiple of the same type of laser games were present on a Lawfice floor.
- Fixed an issue that would cause the C.L.O. and Overclocked C.L.O. battles to use the wrong music.json keys during the epilogue.
- Fixed a bug causing shadows to not show up in certain Lawfice and Mint rooms.
- Fixed a bug that would cause Toon's screens to go dark if they were sitting in the Golf Zone while another Toon entered a Golf Course.
- Profile Poses that have props associated with them will clean up when switching off of the main Profile tab in the Items Page.
- Fixed a bug that would cause Sanction to trigger less often than intended while fighting the Stenographer and Case Manager in the Overclocked C.L.O. battle.
- Minor text fixes.