|MacOS Version||Machine Production Year|
|MacOS 10.15 Catalina||Early 2016 or newer|
|Required:||MacOS 10.15 Catalina||Late 2014 or newer|
You can find your production year by going to "About This Mac", see HT201581.
|Recommended:||Windows 10 64-bit||Quad-Core processor or better||8 GB||Dedicated graphics card with 2GB Graphics Memory or more|
|Required:||Windows 7 64-bit||Dual-Core processor||4 GB||Intel Integrated Graphics|
A 64-bit machine and operating system is required to play Toontown: Corporate Clash.
Release NotesPast Releases
4th of July
- Enjoy fireworks every hour from 12:00AM EST to 11:59PM EST on the 4th of July!
- Major overhaul of the C.E.O. Battle code to make the experience more consistent.
- Updated O.C.L.O. to no longer reward duplicate Summons.
- Major improvements to the Camera system, resulting in better frame-rate and wall-collision detection for players.
- Fixed an issue with the chatbox opening when it should not.
- Minor tweaks made to the Battle UI to fix issues with SpeedChat bubbles overlapping portions of it.
- Fixed C.F.O. cranes moving sporadically in certain situations.
- Removed pond markers from streets with no ponds.
- Fixed an issue where you could sometimes interact with Tumbles when he wasn't visible.
- Tumbles will no longer be able to influence Toons with his ghost aura.
- Fixed Toons not dancing during the various Playground Miniboss ending phase.
- Minor text fixes.