Download Corporate Clash
You may need to download the Visual Studio 2015 redistributables (you will need both EXE files installed) if you receive an error regarding "msvcp140.dll".
Try the new launcher!
This launcher might have more bugs, but supports the newer launcher authentication system. It will replace the old launcher once it's stable.Download Windows
MacOS coming soon
|MacOS Version||Production Year|
|MacOS 10.13 High Sierra||Early 2016 or newer|
|Required:||MacOS 10.12 Sierra||Late 2014 or newer|
Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
|Recommended:||Windows 10 64-bit||Quad-Core processor or better||6 GB||Dedicated graphics card with 1GB Graphics Memory|
|Required:||Windows 7 64-bit||Dual-Core processor||4 GB||Intel Integrated Graphics with 512MB Graphics Memory|
Release NotesPast Releases
v126.96.36.199 FOOLISH BUILD
april fools, release notes brought to you by sads the skelecog
- that's right. you read that correctly.
- of april toons, not btl. you thought.
- bowling balls are now coconuts.
- redd is a lot more difficult, since he got some training from me, sads the skelecog.
- the factory has a new scenario mode.
- the first scenario is "find the foreman" based off of the hit video game with a similar title.
- traverse the factory and find which foreman is the real one, unlike the awful video game associated with it.
- trains look more like tank engines.
- gags are no longer reversed, cause people don't like fun.
- all minibosses now use the ".mgr" postfix, as they should.
- facility bosses are now considered minibosses.
- merit monday has been nerfed to 25%. wait, that's not an improvement...
- some more sounds have been switched out.