|MacOS Version||Machine Production Year|
|MacOS 10.15 Catalina||Early 2016 or newer|
|Required:||MacOS 10.15 Catalina||Late 2014 or newer|
You can find your production year by going to "About This Mac", see HT201581.
|Recommended:||Windows 10 64-bit||Quad-Core processor or better||8 GB||Dedicated graphics card with 2GB Graphics Memory or more|
|Required:||Windows 7 64-bit||Dual-Core processor||4 GB||Intel Integrated Graphics|
A 64-bit machine and operating system is required to play Corporate Clash.
Release NotesPast Releases
- Thanksgiving is now over in Toontown, and Turnkey has returned to Gobbleburg.
- Turkey toons are no longer available in Make a Toon and the Restoration Station.
- Doubled the Activity Experience gained while playing Golf.
- Increased the Fire rewards from the CEO boss battle by +2 for all tiers.
- Rebalanced the Barrister and Shyster attacks to make them more fitting of their roles as Field Specialists.
- Barrister now has white hands.
- Fixed a rare crash with the Battle UI.
- Fixed an issue with Big Drop destroying Cogs that caused the movie to be longer than was intended.
- Fixed an issue where audio content packs utilizing
music.jsonwould cause crashes between zones if the music path was set to
- Fixed an issue where audio content packs required
audio/music.jsonto be in a folder of the same name of the pack, within the pack.
- The audio folder containing music.json should now be placed in the root folder, such that your content pack has an audio folder alongside all the phase folders.