Corporate Clash Terms of Service
These Terms of Service govern your use of our services, as outlined below. When creating an account you agree to these terms.
- "service", "the service", or "services" refer to products and services operated by us or under our control.
- "we", "us", and "our" refer to the company "Corporate Clash".
- "you" and "your" refer to your account, you, or anyone with access to your account.
- "Corporate Clash entities" refers to the officers, directors, employees, and volunteers that help us run our services.
- “Disney” may referrer to The Walt Disney Company or any of its subsidiaries.
We are not affiliated with Disney.
By agreeing to these terms, you agree that:
- you are at least 13 years of age if you reside in the United States, or
- you are at least 16 years of age if you reside in the European Union or one of its member states, or
- you are able to legally bind yourself to these terms as per local jurisdiction, or
- you have a parent or guardian present that also agrees to these terms
You also agree that:
- you are not residing in a country or state currently sanctioned by the United States government
- you have not previously been banned, suspended, or removed from our services
You are responsible for the security of your account.
You are the sole person responsible for actions and activities performed under your account, regardless of whether or not these actions were authorized by you.
While we make tools available to aid in the protection of your account, you are responsible for using a strong password, keeping your e-mail account secure, and ensuring unauthorized parties do not access your account.
We provide no recovery solutions or remediation if you lose control of your e-mail account and an unauthorized party uses access to your e-mail to change the account e-mail, get your account to be banned, or change the account password.
Your use of our Services
Don't misuse our services.
You are only allowed to access our services to an extent permitted by law, and only via the means we intend. We reserve the right to suspend your account and stop providing service to you if we determine you, or anyone who has access to your account, has violated these terms or performed actions in ill-will or with malicious intent.
Don't use exploits, hacks, or unauthorized third party software that may give you an unfair advantage in relation to other users. We expressly permit the use of software which provides an in-game overlay for voice or text chat as long as it does not perform automated actions.
We encourage you to notify us of any exploits or hacks you encounter, find, or create immediately via an email to email@example.com.
We reserve the right to suspend your account and stop providing service to you for any amount of time if we determine you previously have, are, or intent to degrade the experience of other users of our service.
Corporate Clash entities have the final say in disputes; you may dispute an action taken against your account one time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. We reserve the right to uphold our decisions without reason and we reserve the right to not respond to disputes whatsoever.
We process your data.
You agree that you will not buy, sell, or transfer any aspect of your account without express written confirmation from us.
You agree that you will defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Corporate Clash entities from all claims, liabilities, damages, losses, and expenses, including reasonable attorneys' fees and costs, when caused by, in connection with, or directly occurring from your use or access of our services.
Your agreement to these terms does not grant you ownership of any intellectual property or derivative works (as defined by 17 U.S.C. §§ 101) owned by us, Disney, or any other third-party. Your agreement to these terms does not grant you the right to use any of our logos, assets, or brand images.
Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT WILL CORPORATE CLASH ENTITIES BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF, OR YOUR INABILITY TO ACCESS OR USE, THE WEBSITE OR ANY MATERIALS OR CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), STATUTE OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, WHETHER OR NOT THE CORPORATE CLASH ENTITIES HAVE BEEN INFORMED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.
Changes to these Terms
Besides changes to formatting, we will make an adequate effort to notify you when our terms change within a fortnight via email or other means. We reserve the right to not notify you of changes to the terms whatsoever.