- The 'Toss Pineapples at Resistance Ranger Rest' ToonTask has been brought back. This ToonTask will replace the ToonTask where you have to collect fruit from the Catching Game.
- Fixed issue with not receiving Roman Helmet from Professor Pi, those who have completed this task without being rewarded will receive the helmet upon logging in.
- Fixed misleading information and grammar issues in the dialogue throughout the first half of the main taskline.
- Fixed issue with ToonTasks displaying misleading information when tasked to recover items from a cog building.
- Fixed issue with boss fight ToonTasks not displaying the NPC to return to upon completion.
- Adjusted certain speedchat phrases that had grammar issues regarding ToonTasks.
- A ToonTask that requires the player to catch fruit from the trolley in the Catching game will now display the correct fruit.
- New rewards!
- The Didgeridollar cap has been raised from 3500 to 6500!
- With this cap increase, toons can now acquire 5 new accessories and a new shirt!
- Balance adustments with Didgeridollars.
- Due to the new Didgeridollar limit, the rate at which Didgeridollars are earned has been increased!
- The Outback welcoming event will also be extended by an additional week so everyone can get their hands on the new rewards!
- Fixed an issue with players earning the incorrect amount of Didgeridollars particularly in boss fights.
- Adjusted accessory placements of the Outback Event accessories initially released.
- One final secret nameplate for the Outback Event is now unlockable in game, happy hunting!
- The size of the new Outback species have been adjusted to be unique from each other.
- Slightly buffed activity experience gain from golfing.
- You can no longer catch the T.A.P. fishing background more than once while fishing.
- Fixed typos in the Corporate Clash credits.
- Fixed a district reset issue with the Trolley during the Trolley Tracks holiday.
- Added a significant amount of words to the whitelist.
- NPC names can no longer be used as a toon name if it exists in the Pick-A-Name.
- Modified certain doodle names when buying a new doodle in the Pet Store.
Releases also available on GitHub.