Beta v220.127.116.11 (13th June, 2022)
- New Cog Building music has been introduced for Cashbots!
- Enjoy unique battle themes from floors one through five, a unique final round theme, an extended grace period theme, and some snazzy elevator tunes!
- Extended the Acorn Acres interior music.
- Added new SpeedChat phrases for pronouns and prestige Gags.
- Rebalanced the Fishing EXP formula to give a more balanced distribution of EXP through different rarities.
- For Content Pack Creators: The textures for Toon Heads and battle stun/sue particles have been repalletized. Check out more information about this here: [https://docs.google.com/document/d/1GeluLzaSJ56tU4gRnxxwdKlxypQ1XlII9CmRoAefHCM]
- Minor shading and seam adjustments have been made to several outfits.
- Players no longer need to restart their game when changing texture quality, anisotropic filtering, or anti-aliasing graphical settings.
- The "lowest" texture quality setting now renders textures slightly less poorly.
- Cashbot HQ has received a performance boost!
- Fixed an issue where Toons could get softlocked trying to enter an elevator.
- Fixed an issue where fishing could sometimes roll rarities above the highest possible for fish.
- Fixed an issue where suit voices were sometimes being cut off early.
- Fixed a minor clipping issue with suit movements in Cashbot HQ.
- Fixed a graphical issue related to several winter accessories showing unwanted white lines.
- Fixed a long-standing graphical issue related to the stun/sue visual effect on virtual Skelecogs.
- Fixed an issue where the SFX volume wouldn't set properly upon login.
- Minor text fixes.
Beta v18.104.22.168 (Hotfix 14th June, 2022)
- Fixed a visual issue with the Red Nose effect on deer.
- Fixed a visual issue with dog muzzles during certain animations.